Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Shots for the whole family

Length: 24.5 inches
Weight: 11 pounds, 12oz
Head: 15.5 inches


Nathan went in for his two month check up yesterday and is doing great! The doctor was really impressed how strong Nathan is and how alert he is and able to interact with people. It was kinda funny, I dressed Nathan in a cute outfit so that he would look nice for the doctor, and the first thing they did was ask us to take off all his clothes so the doc could check him out. Next time I won't worry so much about what he is wearing. Poor baby had to get 3 shots though, and boy did he scream! I am really glad I breastfeed, because it was an instant way to comfort him and cuddle him. He ran a little bit of a fever and was ouchy the rest of the day. Billy and I also got our flu shots and I got a tetanus shot too, so we all got poked.

Well Friday I go back to work and Grandma DeeDee and Papa P are going to babysit. I am very grateful that we have family to watch him, I would be so worried if I was dropping him off at a daycare center. Nathan is really attached to his swing at home, so Grandma and Papa went out and bought a super-duper deluxe swing for their house so that Nathan can be comfortable there too! A big THANK YOU! to Grandma and Papa Reece.

No comments:

Post a Comment