Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back To Work

Well tomarrow I start work again, and of course I come down with a cold today. Uggh! I feel miserable. I am so greatful for an easy baby, we just hung out in our jammies today and took a long nap. Being sick would be so much harder if I had a baby that was fussy all the time.

Nathan is really getting the hang of moving his arms and legs. It's really cute how he get's excited about something and just starts kicking away. He is also getting better at reaching for toys, and while he can't quite grab a hold of stuff yet he reaches for it and makes funny little grunting sounds. He also really likes songs. When I sing to him, he often joins in. Which is really neat because it's like he's figuring out the different sounds between just talking and singing, and he will carry his note longer when I sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment