Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ready for school

I think I'm ready to start doing something again. I love being with Nathan, but I think I need something to stimulate my mind again. School starts on Sept. 20th, and I'm ready to get back into the swing of things. Going back to work on the other hand is going to be a necessity that I'm not too thrilled about. I only want to work 2 days a week, and I'm hoping that Walmart won't hassle me about how little I want to work...they are weird that way. I always thought that I would love to be a stay at home mom, but to be honest it get's a little boring. Nathan is asleep most of the time so the only thing left to do is house work or read romance novels, both of which I have had my fill of.

Nathan did something kinda funny yesterday. You know how yawns are contagious, well I was really tired yesterday and yawned, and then Nathan did it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment