Thursday, October 28, 2010

Ranch Visit

We went up to the ranch again yesterday, and it was sure nice to get out and get some fresh air. Billy worked on some fencing, we need to separate his horse because he is on a special diet. So Billy, Jack and Jevon fixed up a pen for Brick to stay in. While the boys were working on the fence, I put Nathan in the front pack and picked some apples. It wasn't till we got home that I realized just how many apples I picked. Holy Moly! What am I going to do with all these apples! Billy and I also got to work with our horses. It sure felt good getting outside.

On the way home I blew a tire. I am so greatful that Billy was with me! It was dark and cold and getting late. It would have taken me forever to change that tire.

Today we are taking Nathan to get his 3mo pictures done. I think we are going to do a cute Halloween theme, I have a cute outfit that I have been saving for today!

No comments:

Post a Comment