Saturday, October 23, 2010

Busy

We have been so busy I have forgotten to update the blog.

We got Billy a horse!!(pictures soon to come) My brother Jevon had an old van that we traded for a horse for Billy. The horse is a HUGE thoroughbred, originally named "La Knight" but Billy changed it to "Brick" because of his personality. He is just a big, solid, steady horse.

Nathan is also doing really well and is growing like a weed, I think he has gained some more weight so I should probably take him in to have him weighed. He has been cooing alot more and sometimes he'll even have a conversation with you. It's really cute! Every time I try to get a video of it, he stops talking and just looks at the camera.

Grandma Jackie and Aunt Suzanna are here this weekend!!!! Nathan just LOVES his grandma Jackie, and it will be the first time he has met Aunt Suzanna (lot's of pictures to come)

No comments:

Post a Comment