Sunday, October 10, 2010

Back To Work

Well I am offically back to work. It was nice to get out of the house and visit with other people. I am greatful I only have to work two days a week, that way I can get out and do something different but I don't have to be there long enough to get sick of the drama and stress of working in the Walmart Deli. Nathan did really good on Friday, but Saturday he wouldn't eat from the bottle.

This week Nathan is copying everyone. If you stick your tounge out, he'll stick his out! Or if you bob you head, he'll bob his head, it's really cute!

Billy has a really neat opportunity coming up. He got a letter from Steven's county corrections inviting him to apply as a corrections officer!! On Oct. 30 he will go in for a physical test and a written exam. The top 25 get an interview for the postition. Good Luck Daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment