Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tired Boy

Nathan slept more today than he was awake, poor kid I think he was tired. He is almost sitting up by himself now, and almost rolling from his back to tummy. It's really cute to see him trying move around more. As always he really likes his bath. Last night he splashed so much that my shirt got soaked, tonight I was smarter and ducked behind a towl as he was splashing away. We are trying cereal once a day now, and sometimes he's really into eating and other times, like today he is easily distracted. Nathan is definetly becoming more aware of the world around him, and noticing things, and now that his is a little bit more moble, going after them. Several times now I have proped him up on the couch with a toy, only to find that in trying to sit up and reach for the toy, he falls over on his face. We are very much into a routine now. One thing we do right before his bath, is to play "I'm gonna get you" and then we smother him with kisses and tickle him all over. It is so funny to hear him giggle! I wish I could catch it on video, but every time I turn on the camara, he gets the deer-in-the-headlights look.

Good news for me, I am finally down to the weight I was before I got pregnant. I can't tell you how nice it is to fit into my jeans again! I love breastfeeding...no special diet needed to get skinny!

1 comment:

  1. I love the baby blog! Thanks for keeping all of us up to date!!
    Hugs,
    Mama

    ReplyDelete