Thursday, December 2, 2010

This week

Well I took Nathan in to get weighed today and he is 25in long and weighs 14lbs 8oz. He is right on track and is in the 50th percentile for his height and weight. This week he has been having a hard time with his teeth. The teeth haven't broke through yet, but his gums are puffy and sore. By the evening time he is usually so cranky that he can't fall asleep. Poor kid Nathan appears to be meeting his milestones, and is sitting up with support, cooing and squealing, kicking and reaching for toys. The only thing he is a little behind on is the rolling over, but it's too soon to worry about it. With his spitting up problem, it was suggested to me to keep him upright most of the time to prevent more spitting up, that combined with being cranky and teething he wants to be held most of the time(which i like to snuggle too, so it works out well).

I finished my classes yesterday and I got an A in both! Now I am deep cleaning and babyproofing the house and making homemade christmas presents.

Billy has been a big help with shoveling all the snow, he even does the neighbors driveway! Thank God for good husbands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment