Sunday, August 29, 2010

He's Smiling

Nathan's new thing this week is smiling! He's so funny, he kinda laughs now too! He smiles at us, the pictures on the wall, when he nurses, and even when he sleeps.

This last week Nathan got to meet several more family members. He met his Uncle Jonathan, his great Aunt Donna (who made him a cute Raggedy Andy doll)He also met his Papa Keith, and his great Grandpa Jack. Everyone fell in love with him, and how could you not :)

Nathan also had his first babysitting experience this week with Papa P, and Grandma DeeDee. I had a dentist appt.(ugg!)and they offered to babysit. Papa and Grandma have been waiting for the day that I left Nathan with them, and it went really well. I have been pumping breast milk in case I needed to be away from Nathan and He got to try out his new fancy bottles. It's funny, all the books I have read say not to introduce artificial nipples before six weeks because the baby can get confused. Well Nathan had absolutely no confusion, it tastes like mama, but that's not mama!

Billy and I took Nathan to his first Fair yesterday. It was nice to get out in the sunshine and out of the house. I just love small country Fair's and Billy and I were daydreaming about Nathan being old enough to be in 4H and enter something in the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment