Friday, August 6, 2010

Growing Boy!

Head: 14in
Length: 22 1/4in
Weight: 7lbs 6oz

We went in for our two week check up the other day and Nathan grew 2 1/4 inches! Holy cow! I thought maybe he had just unfolded and stretched out since birth. But the doc assured me that he really grew that much.

We have to go get more blood work done today, I guess the PKU they did at his birth didn't get good results so they have to draw more blood. I think I'll let Billy hold Nathan because it breaks my heart to hear him cry. Last time they did this test Nathan's foot was bruised black and blue for a week. I'm not too thrilled that we have to do this test again.

I am slowly feeling better. It feels so good to be back on my feet again. After 5 weeks of bed rest and two weeks of recovery, I'm ready to get moving! Billy is not enjoying having to go back to work. He just misses us! But today we have the day together and we are going to spend it loving on this little boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment