Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer is here!


Nathan at the beach and loving it!


Nathan tasting his first Otter Pop. I normally limit the amount of sweet he eats but today was so hot I let him eat 4.







Summer has finally arrived and we are loving it! We went to the beach twice this week and today we played in our creek in the back yard. Nathan loves to dig in the sand and throw rocks. He's not quite brave enough to go into the water but he will get his feet and his hands wet. He HATES it when Mama decides it's too hot and splashes some water on him. He will point to his clothes that are now wet as if to say "Look at what you did, now I'm all wet!" This afternoon when we went to the creek for the second time today, it was so hot, and the water felt so good, I just sat down in the creek with all my clothes on for almost a half an hour....Nathan thought I was nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment