Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Spokane visit


Nanny and Nathan

Nathan and mama playing in the fountain. Nathan just loved getting his toes wet on this hot day!


Chasing Seagulls


Mmmm... huckleberry ice cream.


My cute guys with chocolate ice cream on their faces.


It's been a while since I have updated the blog, so I figured I would pick up where I left off. These photos of our trip to Riverfront Park and Nanny's house were taken the middle of July, before we left for California. We had a wonderful day at the park, it was both Billy and Nathan's first time to Riverfront Park. Nathan chased Seagulls, and we all enjoyed ice cream, it was Nathan's first taste of ice cream and boy did he like it! We had a nice visit with Nanny too, but she needed some work done around the house, so we let Nanny chase Nathan around while I washed windows, and Billy fixed rain gutters. I'm really glad we live close enough to help her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment