Thursday, February 24, 2011

Excited

Today I am going to speak to an advisor from Rural Resources about their first-time home buyers program. I keep hearing about all the opportunities for families just like ours, and I'm looking to educate myself, and see if we qualify for any specialty loans. Even if we don't qualify, the advisor told me that she will help us with our finances, so that we can get things in order. Personally, it feels really good to take control of my finances after spending years in avoidance. It's good to have a plan, goals and information. If knowledge is power then I'm feeling VERY powerful today!

P.S. I have now lost 35lbs since I had Nathan, so I am feeling very powerful in my skinny jeans!

P.S.S. On a sad note, both my boys aren't feeling good today. Billy has a stomach bug, and yesterday Nathan got his shots. Both are feverish, and achy, I think I'll make some homemade soup for them and spend lot's of time cuddling both today. Nathan is now 16lbs 10oz!

No comments:

Post a Comment