Tuesday, January 25, 2011

6 month check up

We went to the doc yesterday for Nathan's check up and he is now 16lb 8oz and 261/2 inches long and is perfectly healthy. The doc mentioned that Nathan could gain a little weight, but he wasn't worried about it yet. We should probably start doing more solid food but Nathan sleeps most of the day or I have just nursed him, so finding the right time to sit him down to eat more than twice a day has been challenging. We started a new food last night, I made Nathan some pureed chicken with broth. He really liked it, but hasn't quiet got the chewing thing down and ended up choking on it. Scared Mom and Dad big time! I think we will stick to the strained veggies and fruits for a little longer.

The day before we went up to the ranch so that Jevon and Billy could go get hay. Nathan played with Jack and Emma, and I played in the sunshine with my horse. It was a good day!

Today starts my new schedule at work I am now working 2 half days and 2 full days. I think it will be good for my head to get out a little more, I've had cabin fever for about a month now. I love staying at home with our baby, but with all the snow and cold weather we can't even take walks. I'm looking forward to spring when we can get outside more!

No comments:

Post a Comment