Friday, July 9, 2010

Off bed rest

Well I am now 37 weeks along and off of bed rest!!! WHA HOOO!!! So to celebrate I spent the day at the beach, I didn't even care that I was all by my self, I was just so greatful to be out of the house!

Nathan is now considered full term, and if I go into labor the doctor won't stop it. Turns out that all the contractions the other day were just false labor. The doc said that coming off the meds (to keep me from contracting) may have had something to do with all the activity I was feeling. I am just happy and greatful that we have made it this far, and I am so enjoying being able to go to do simple things like going to the grocery store, or the library.

Sunday is our 1 year wedding anniversary :) I love you honey, your the best part of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment