Thursday, June 17, 2010

5 weeks to go..

Yay, time is flying by, just 5 weeks to go till Nathan's due date! Of course he could be early or late(I'm secretly hoping he'll come early so I can get out of work earlier) But I'm feeling great, had a rough, emotional week last week, but thanks to my support system I worked it out. I am REALLY missing riding my horse, and some other things I used to do before I got pregnant. As Aunt Keri put it, I'm a walking incubation unit. But the good news is that I only have a few more weeks and not months. Billy has been a HUGE help around the house because I have such a hard time doing things. I made a big honey-do list of things I wanted to get done around the house before Nathan comes and he didn't even bat an eye, he just said "Ok it will get done". I love him!

Nathan is now 35 weeks along and he is 20in long and over 5lbs. This week his fingernails grew in and his testicles dropped!

No comments:

Post a Comment