Tuesday, May 4, 2010

28 Weeks

Well Nathan is now 16in from head to toe, I measured it out and it is the length from my elbow to the tips of my fingers...Holy cow thats some baby!!! He's moving alot, and he alway seems to know when his daddy is rubbing my belly, because he move's towards the rubbing, and he doesn't do that when i rub him :)

We started getting in the habit of reading Nathan bedtime stories. Billy and I both read him our favorite childrens stories, Mine is Goodnight Moon and Billy's is Where the wild things are. Both Billy and I love to read, I hope we can pass our love for books down to Nathan.

We finally got a dresser for Nathan(Thank you Joel and Keri), but it needs a little sprucing up. So today we are going to buy some paint and new knobs and give it some color. Also today we are going to buy all the veggies for our little garden. I'm really excited were doing a garden again this summer, because I love fresh veggies, and I seem to crave them more now that I'm pregnant. I will be nice just to have them right out our back door.

No comments:

Post a Comment