Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Half Way There!

I am now at 20 weeks and loving it!!! I feel the baby move more frequently now and it always surprises me. The baby is now about as long as my hand 6 1/2in (head to rump) and 10 ounces. Knock on wood the morning sickness is gone (thank you) and i am eating up a storm. I'm mainly hungry for fruits and veggies, but i'm noticing my sweet tooth making a comeback and this week snickers seem to do the trick. I am craving unsweetened iced tea and Snapple peach iced tea...can't get enough. Also my hair and fingernails are growing like crazy.

Billy is getting to feel the baby too now. He is getting good at playing the game "find the baby" in my tummy. He can't feel much but a hard lump now and then, but it's neat to see his face light up. I think Billy is getting sympathy headaches to join in on the fun. Poor guy, just like me he's getting blinding headaches out of nowhere.

Billy and I have been working opposite schedules for two weeks now, and the only time we see each other is to wake one another up so he can give me my shot.....now that's romance :( So today we have the day off and we are going to Spokane to register for baby stuff, and hang out and be buddies...I can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment