Sunday, February 21, 2010

18 weeks

Yeah! we are officially starting our 5th month :) I feel great except for blinding headaches, monster leg cramps, and the nausea that i don't think is ever really going to go away. But the sun is shining and it feels like spring is coming :) I can't wait to get out and dig in my garden. Last year there was still 3ft of snow on the ground and it was freezing cold. But now it is so warm and pretty, I just love it! Sunshine puts me in a great mood :)

Had to go pants shopping this week because nothing fits! I have lost 25lbs since the wedding, so my fat jeans are too big, and my skinny jeans just aren't that comfortable with this little baby belly. So i got two pairs of pants and two pairs of capri's that are stretchy cotton with a draw string, so i will be comfy and still have clothes that fit.

This week the baby is 5 1/2 inches long (almost the length of my hand) is now yawning and hiccuping (still can't feel it) and now has developed it's own unique fingerprints...that's cool :)

No comments:

Post a Comment