Tuesday, January 12, 2010

12 Weeks

Wow, I'm already 1/3 of the way done. So far it's been really easy, I hope it stays that way. Other than being picky about food, and some leg cramps, i feel really good. I got a few bumps and bruises this week when i fell on the ice and hit my head on someones car....ouch! Billy has been amazing, he handles my mood swings like and old pro, and has started washing the dishes for me (because food grosses me out) his new saying is "Babe, your sooo weepy" I can't help it if silly little things make me want to cry. Thank God for good husbands!!


This last week we went in for our check up with the doc, and he did another ultrasound so we could see the baby's new arms and legs. It was so cool :) the baby was dancing, and twirling and flipping around so fast.... our little tiny dancer!


The doc ordered some more blood work to be done to see if i inherited the same genes that causes my mother's blood clotting. If this first test comes back neg. then we don't have anything to worry about, so we'll see. I'm glad our doctor is so pro-active about this, because I really don't want to find out I have a problem with blood clotting when I'm on the delivery table.


Well when we went in for the ultrasound the baby was 2 1/2 inches from head to bottom. This week the baby is making its digestive system, white blood cells, and the pituitary gland has started producing hormones.

No comments:

Post a Comment