Monday, December 14, 2009

1st Doctor's visit






Well we went and saw our OB/GYN -great guy, very mellow :), and we got to see the baby, and see it's heart beating!! You should have seen Billy's face when we saw the ultrasound, he had a grin from ear to ear. We got our due date: July 29, 2010, which means i'm in my 8th week.....THANK GOD we have air conditioning! I told Billy that i'm going to spend the summer either at the beach, or camped out in front of the air conditioner :) We also got to tour the hospital in Chewelah where i will give birth. It's a cute little country hospital, nice and quite, and they only have two birthing suites.....I love small towns. I love our doctor, he is very laid back, knowledgeable, and had the perfect answers for all of my questions.

I am feeling great, this pregnancy thing is a breeze (knock on wood) I have only had mild nausea(Thank you! Thank you!) I have noticed that little things like when i start to get hungry i have to eat within 10min or else i'm RAVENOUS. Also food tastes amazing! I also have to pee all the time, and from what i'm hearing, that part only gets worse.

1 comment: